sf Addiction therapy
there is hope
Addiction is a treatable disease and psychotherapy can help. Recovery from addiction is possible and millions of people enjoy a quality of life they never thought possible as a result of the recovery process. Many people, myself included, experience treating their addiction as the beginning of a transformational process.
- Do you drink alcohol or use drugs, even when you don't want to or know you shouldn't?
- Do you do things while under the influence of alcohol or drugs that you don't want to do, or know you shouldn't?
You may be suffering from the disease of addiction. Addiction is a debilitating disease that ruins relationships and destroys lives. Addiction seriously damages physical, emotional, mental and spiritual health. Admitting there is a problem and reaching out for help are the first steps towards recovery.
If you think that you, or someone close to you may have a problem with drugs or alcohol, please call or book an appointment today.
I treat Addiction to:
As a woman in recovery, my passion is supporting others in their recovery process. I offer special services to those seeking recovery from addiction or new to recovery. My services are ideal for someone who wants to transform their life and free themselves permanently from the addiction cycle. People new to recovery or leaving inpatient treatment often relapse if they lack support. My services act as a bridge from inpatient treatment to the life you want.
I provide my recovering clients:
- support that is flexible and tailored to meet your specific needs
- vital skills for relapse prevention
- an opportunity to process the issues underlying your addiction
- education about addiction valuable resources
- an opportunity to develop spiritually and open up to the gifts of recovery
Deepening Long Term Recovery
I work with people already in recovery to deepen and grow. I also see many couples where one or both partners are in recovery. Once the addiction is removed, all the underlying issues can surface and be worked through with support. Recovery is a lifetime process and the growth never ends! It is helpful to work with a therapist like me who is in recovery and knows first hand the challenges and opportunities that come with the process.
Reach out today to begin or continue your journey.