sf Wedding officiant
deepen your commitment
Officiating and Pre-Marital Counseling
The marriage ritual is extremely powerful and begins the moment you become engaged. In the time leading up to the special day, couples have an opportunity to bond through the planning process and create a ritual that propels their relationship forward. Creating a ceremony that feels authentic and honors who you are enhances the power of this ritual. As an ordained officiant, couples counselor and lover of ritual I offer couples support and guidance in this process. I help couples co-create a unique and beautiful ceremony that is truly YOU.
- A first initial meeting - this happens towards the beginning of your planning. During this meeting we get to know one another, I ask lots of questions and we begin to envision your ceremony.
- A second meeting - this happens about a month before the wedding. During this meeting we go through the working draft of your ceremony together and refine it until it feels just right.
- Support and guidance if you choose to write your own vows
- Obtaining necessary signatures and mailing in your marriage license
- A commemorative copy of your wedding ceremony as a keepsake
- Additional pre-marital counseling sessions if needed
Get in touch today to start planning your special ceremony.